Thursday, May 19, 2011

K8 Enters the Blogosphere....

It was inevitable.  I knew at some point I would HAVE to start blogging about my frequent musings and "social commentary" (typically as it relates to me and my fun-loving friends), as well as all my fashion and beauty purchases, suggestions, trials, and mishaps.  It's not that I mind sending a group email (who's distro name happens to be "Girlies"), but a few of you have asked if I could "just start a blog already!"  Alright, alright...I'm doing it!

You're probably wondering about the name, "My Sister K8" (or maybe not, but I'm telling you anyway)....I first started sharing all my retail escapades and "life-altering moments" (shaking Mr. Manolo Blahnik's hand IS a big deal) with my older sister. Apparently she was retelling my stories and updates so often that if she had a dollar for every time she started a sentence, "My Sister K8....," she'd finally be able to buy that Prada bag.

I'll start posting soon (and don't worry, I'm not planning to tell you about every time I clip my nails or buy a Starbucks), so feel free to share my new blog with friends and don't hesitate to ask or request something from me because I've likely seen it, heard about it, have an opinion on it, or best of all, want to try/read/see it myself! 

Whatever it is, it's Never Too K8.

1 comment:

  1. I like that tag...it's Never Too K8. Simple, and perfectly K8.

    I was at a meeting yesterday and commented on a friend's fabulous new platform shoes. She tried to apologize (!!) by saying, "I know I'm probably too tall to wear these (she's 6'3"), but I just can't help it."

    I confirmed her buyer's guilt by simply stating, "Oh no, darling. That's like refusing a diamond because it's 'too big!'"

    ReplyDelete