Friday, March 1, 2013

I'm Cheating.

(Bus Blog Posting...46th & Phinney Ave.)

I admit it. I'm cheating on my beloved Cle de Peau Concealer. (Pause for gasp). Don't get me wrong, I haven't ended it completely with Cle, and I don't plan to, but I've discovered Napolean Perdis concealer, and he, well...fulfills different needs.  He's very effective without a base/under eye cream, provides great coverage, and comes in one kooky color that's slightly intimidating but super easy to use (no surprise it's called "The One").  A little goes a long way so tap it in lightly, and the coverage is amazing. 

I've decided he's my weekend man, so it's really more of a fling vs an affair. And since it's all about concealing, no one will ever know...

Napolean Perdis "The One" Concealer 

No comments:

Post a Comment