Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A K8 ITM: Eye Can Appreciate

A very recent ITM (InTheMinute)... I'm pretty sure I put my contacts in the wrong eyes and spent 1/2 a morning switching them back and forth, covering one eye, and then the other ("better A or B?"), and essentially cursing my awful vision that cannot yet be corrected by Lasik (my prescription hasn't stayed stable for more than 12 months straight). ITM #1: I tried on fun new glasses frames and decided I will soon splurge on cool new specs for those moments of contact-frustration when it's just easier to pluck them out! ITM #2: Thanks to my unusual eye color, I can get away with minimal eye makeup and just tons of black mascara and a bright lip. I suppose if I have to be a "four eyes," at least they're pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment