Friday, August 12, 2011

Watch Out Resse, I'm Stealing Your Hairstyle (A K8 Flashback)

Originally published Sept. 21, 2007
Update: I did end up getting bangs (see photo below), and they definitely were not my best look, but I'm still a huge fan of the InStyle makeover tool!

Okay, I've just discovered this very fun tool on instyle.com - you upload your own pic and try on all these celebrity hairstyles.  Sure, other sites have this idea, but this one is really good because you can manipulate your own pic (size, tilt of your head, crop out background, etc.).  It's really easy to use, and you can save your fave ideas.  Very fun for those of us who always bring pix to the hairdresser (where she usually says, "Uh, Kate...you're not exactly blonde w/those cheekbones, so we may want to remember that when trying to 'recreate' Cameron Diaz's cut on your head."  Translation: she's famous and has people fix her hair every morning while you work in an office and only have 32 hair products and a semi-decent blowdryer to work with).  Whatever - I still think I can pull off bangs.

Me with Reese's style and color circa 2007


No comments:

Post a Comment