Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ry Oh Ry!

Sorry, Ryan Reynolds, but you've just been replaced by Ryan Gosling.  I saw "Crazy, Stupid, Love" this weekend, and although it's not necessarily an Oscar winner, it was very sweet and had a lot of great "lessons" and moments throughout.  But more importantly, Ryan Gosling is ADORABLE in it.  I probably just loved his character more than the others, but I'm officially moving Gosling into my Top Five and thus, Mr. Reynolds, you're now out (I'm afraid his best moments and movies may be behind him at this point; plus lately, he's just been looking way too...pretty).


Now I need to check out some other Gosling flicks (yes, I've seen "The Notebook" - who hasn't?) if for no other reason than to see if that cool, suave, slightly "wrong-side-of-the-tracks," single-guy-at-a-bar accent is real or not.
Great article about Ryan Gosling's character & appeal

K8 Ball Rating:  7 (Signs Point to Yes)
"Crazy, Stupid, Love" movie link 
P.S. Emma Stone (my newest girl crush) is also super cute in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment